Monday, January 30, 2012

The Power of One - Facebook post!


I watched an amazing thing happen today on Facebook and thought I would share it with you.

My friend, Andrea King, owns Anywhere But Here Travel. Today on their Facebook page, was a simple picture.

I thought the picture was cool, so I re-posted it with a question. "Could you sleep in an underwater hotel room?"

What happened next was amazing - and shows how quickly an idea, a post, or a picture can spread on Social Media.

From that one post on my page, there were 27 likes, 25 comments and 2 shares. But, that is just the beginning. The results on the Facebook page were even more staggering. That one photo generated 29 likes, 17 comments, 12 shares and at least 8 new likes on the page.

This is just one of many, many examples out there about engaging an audience. Because I took part, I was able to see the reach first hand - and even I was amazed.


Happy posting!




No comments:

Post a Comment